The Guardian World· World
‘Rival courts’: Prince Harry’s surprise UK return may provoke royal spot of bother
Family relationships remain damaged and there is no clarity on how Sussexes’ security concerns have been resolvedJust as the departure of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’ from the UK six years ago came as a complete surprise, so too is their shock announcement they now intend to return.Their unilateral decision could fairly be said to have blind-sided the royals. King Charles was only informed on S
Published Thursday, 20 August 2026 at 15:00

Family relationships remain damaged and there is no clarity on how Sussexes’ security concerns have been resolvedJust as the departure of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’ from the UK six years ago came as a complete surprise, so too is their shock announcement they now intend to return.Their unilateral decision could fairly be said to have blind-sided the royals. King Charles was only informed on Sunday and is said not to have been involved in the decision making. No mention was made when Harry, Meghan and their two children visited Charles at his private home, Highgrove, last month. Continue reading...
This is a syndicated summary. Read the full story at the original publisher:
Read on The Guardian World →